Hello, I'm a comic book creator from Brazil. I've been working with graphic and digital medias since 2002. In 2014, alongside with the award winning comic book creator Rafael Albuquerque, founded Stout Club, a comic book publisher. In these last years, as a newcomer in the comic book industry, I collaborated in the following books:
- Edited Xampu volume 1 by Roger Cruz.
- Edited and translated the brazilian edition of Eight, Outcast by Rafael Albuquerque and Mike Johnson.
- Edited Pra Casa do Cabeça by Marcelo Braga.
- Edited Open Bar vol.1 by Eduardo Medeiros.
- Edited and translated the brazilian edition of Far South by Rodolfo Santullo and Leandro Fernandez.
- Edited A História Mais Triste do Mundo by Eduardo Medeiros.
Find out more about Stout Club in stoutclub.com